- Rates for family includes up to 2 adults & 2 tax dependent children, one RV unit or tent per lot, 6 maximum per tent.
- Daily Guests at campsites & cabins pay Daily Guest Fee – $4.00
- 1300 acre country family atmosphere
- 80 acre stocked, pay sport fishing lake
- Tent, campers and RVs
- 50 amp sites for Big Rigs (large RVs) w/slideouts
- 5 Red Carpet Sites (include 50 amp, sewer, creekside, Cobblestone Fire Ring, cement patio
- 1 Deluxe Patio Site
- 12 Keyhole Creekside Sites (include water, sewer and electric)
- Fire rings / picnic tables at all electric sites
- Primitive sites (some are wooded)
Pets on leash are welcome, WiFi, hayrides, planned activities, nature walks and expanded hiking trails.
|RV Site - Water & Elec|
Pay rate for 6 nights at time of check-in
- 7th night FREE
Lots vary in size, location, view, patio or sewer
$1,500 - $2,200*
PLUS METERED ELECTRIC
Creekside Sites - Water, Elec & Sewer
|1-Deluxe Patio Site - Water, Elec & Sewer|
N / A
N / A
Seasonal Camper Family Pass
Seasonal camper's sons, daughters and parents and their tax dependents. Includes daily admission into park and overnight privileges if staying in seasonal camper main unit.
|Family: 4 persons|
|Grandchild (Ages 3 - 11)|
|Additional Persons - Tax Dependents (Ages 3 & over)|
Mon – Sat
after 12:00pm (noon)
Mon – Thurs
Two family units arriving in one or more vehicles and sleeping in separate units or tents are considered TWO CAMPING UNITS. They may share a site, but will be charged the regular camping site rate.
Campsite Cancellation Policy:
Cancellation notice more than 2 weeks before your scheduled arrival: Full refund, less a $10 administrative fee
Cancellation notice less than 2 weeks before your scheduled arrival: No refund.